Make a Difference
The work we do, the footprints we leave, the hope we provide.
ClinicalRM was founded by Victoria (Vicki) Tifft in 1994 with the purpose of making a difference. That heritage still runs deep in the culture of the company as a natural extension of the passion for giving and helping that embodies the individuals who make up ClinicalRM. In 2007 Ms. Tifft created the Make a Difference program at ClinicalRM. Through this program we strive to:
Enrich and make a positive difference in the lives of our employees, customers, communities, and the world through charitable giving, volunteerism and community programs, environmental stewardship, exceptional customer service, and employee programs that foster passion for our work.
Here are some of the ways we Make a Difference…
• ClinicalRM makes educational grants to increase awareness and create interest in science through STEM programs.
• We support our Warfighters and their families through Veterans programs including the VA Medical Center in Cleveland, Wounded Warriors, and Wreaths across America, Hero Dogs, Troopons®, and Honor Flight of Cleveland.
• ClinicalRM makes a difference fighting Malaria, Dengue, Ebola and other infectious diseases through research and clinical trials.
• Our community is important to us and includes our local and global neighbors and employees. We offer support for the basic needs of others through various programs such as Direct Relief and Feeding America. As part of our community involvement we support programs such as No Crayon Left Behind, Sacks of Snacks, and the Salvation Army Angel Giving program.
• Our volunteer program was developed to recognize ClinicalRM’s responsibility as a good corporate citizen to help enrich our surrounding communities. We encourage our employees to volunteer and each year we chose an employee Volunteer of the Year and make a donation to their charity.
• Our environment is an important part of our make a difference commitment. We have several recycle programs including Earth Day where we pass out tree seedlings to our employees. We also recycle crayons, greeting cards, aluminum cans, aluminum tabs, and books for Hospice.