On-Site Professional Services
We provide expert staffing and program management to support all aspects of preclinical and clinical research including program management, project management, regulatory, data management, clinical monitoring, biostatistics, quality management, human subjects protection, biomedical human and animal research, and the conduct of human clinical trials. Our approach is the result of decades of experience supporting military health and our constant drive to produce results through compliant, ethically conducted research.
ClinicalRM employees are globally located throughout federally-funded research laboratories, clinical trial sites, and corporate offices. They are familiar with applicable regulations and know how to conduct themselves in Federal and Military facilities. We have extensive regulated clinical trial experience, the infrastructure to support domestic and international workforces, a passion for accuracy, and a culture that values patient safety and data integrity above all else. To date, ClinicalRM has supported several hundred clinical trials with more than 7,000 subjects. In addition to providing sponsor services for clinical trials, we also manage hundreds of long-term professional bio-medical staffing solutions for the Government.
ClinicalRM has managed and/or supported Phase I-IV clinical research activities and personnel for such customers as:
- The Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR)
- The US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID)
- The US Army Medical Materiel Development Activity (USAMMDA)
- The Dept of Clinical Investigations at Brooke Army Medical Center (BAMC DCI)
- The US Army Institute of Surgical Research (USAISR)
- The Naval Medical Center – San Diego (NMCSD)
- The National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIH/NIAID)
- The 88th Medical Group at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (88 MDG)
- The 59th Medical Wing at Lackland Air Force Base (59 MDW)
- The Clinical Investigation Program (CIP) at Nellis AFB
- The US Air Force Center for Advanced Molecular Detection (CAMD)