At ClinicalRM, our statisticians are well versed in industry and academic clinical research methodologies and have vast experience in the statistical design and analysis of clinical and non-clinical studies. They specialize in SAS programming for summary, analysis, and presentation of study data.
We understand the important of receiving critical data on time. Our expertise allows for collaboration that will result in better, and faster, drug and device decision-making processes for you and your patients.
Our team provides guidance on the statistical issues throughout all stages of the your studies and assures that strata, cohorts, and demographics are handled appropriately, along with efficient use of hypothesis tests, modeling, graphing, etc. for analysis of the data. We use the most up to date software including Oracle Clinical™, SAS™, and JMP to manage biomedical data collection and statistical analysis.
We offer the following statistical analysis and reporting services:
- Creation of the Statistical Analysis Plan
- Creation of the Statistical Programming Plan
- Design of Randomization Systems
- Development of Statistical Sections of the Protocol
- Preparation of Mock Tables, Listings, and Figures
- Sample Size Determination
- Study Design
- Support of the Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB)